2010 BMW R1200GS with $5K in extras $8,995
Time to downsize, getting older and the "Dream Bike" has to go! I am the original owner, bought new April, 2010 at Pikes Peak Motorsports, Colorado Springs, CO. 45.5K miles, 1170cc DOHC air/oil cooled engine, 6 speed, dry clutch and single side arm shaft drive! ABS, ESA, onboard computer, Spoke Wheels!
This bike has been garage kept with regular dealer maintenance. Cosmetically and mechanically superior with a recent tune up (TB Sync) oil change. The bike has been locally Dynoed and has a DynoJet PC Commander V installed. I also have 2 custom Maps for high altitude 6-13k and a sea level map. These maps were developed to provide the closest 14:1 Air/Fuel ratio for maximum efficiency not HP! These maps resulted in a 99.86 Max HP/ 79.22 Max Torque at the back wheel. This bike has been in the dirt with a couple of tip-overs.
One deficiency: The kill switch lever is broken off.
This bike is setup to go around the world (RTW):
- DynoJet PC Commander V
- 10" Odyssey II Low Pipe Jesse panniers (108 Liters) width 35"
- 45 Liter Odyssey II Top Box
- Jesse Custom Canvas zippered internal bags, Lower 9x2) and Lid (X2)
- Odyssey Solo luggage Plate (back seat replacement)
- BMW Aluminum Valve Cover protectors
- Custom Aluminum "Full coverage" Skid Plate with matching Center stand Skid Plate
- Touratech Handlebar risers (30mm)
- BMW GSA windshield
- BMW Headlight Plexi-glass protector
- Touratech Oil Radiator protector
- BMW GSA Rear Luggage Rack
- Custom Top Box Slide adjustment mount
- Bill Mayer custom front seat with matching rear seat
- Moto-light Motorcycle Lights (50 watt) (not installed)
- Eastern Beaver Motorcycle Fuse panel with 50 amp Relay kit
- EBC HH brake pads front and back
- BMW Dealer installed New Fuel pump (as per recall on all 2005-13 R-bikes)
- Clutch replaced at 37K.
- New rear tire, Shinko 705
- Stock windshield
SHIPPING/DELIVERY: I will go out of my way to get the bike to you whether you choose to pick it up yourself or have it shipped. I would be happy to pick you up at the airport if you choose to fly in and ride away, or if you decide to ship it, I will work with your shipper to turn over the bike, even deliver it to a convenient location within the local area (e.g., Pikes Peak Motor Sports, just off the freeway in Colorado Springs). However, all the funds must clear before the bike is released.
PAYMENT: I would like $500 sent via PayPal or an overnight check within 48 hours of the winning bid. Next I would like the balance paid within 10 days of the winning bid via wire transfer, cashier’s check, even a personal check is O.K. as long as you don’t mind waiting for my bank to clear the funds. No cash please.
SORRY, NO TEST RIDES: Due to liability/insurance concerns, I regret I will not be able to allow anyone to test ride this bike under any circumstances. If you are local and want to come see the bike, I would be happy to show it to you. I’ll even ride it up and down the street so you can see how well it runs and shifts.
Posted in: Motorcycles
Find out how close you are to this item!